It's been an hour since my friends left.
Today we had a little 'shooting'..well actually not little..
^^
we had 4 main videos representing some 'nilai's for our moral project.
Yes
We took the time
Yeah! We are so rajin rite^.~
So we shot the 1st main video in which me and miss Queenie wore sarees
-adat tradisonal mah.
haha.XD yes I can't believe it, aiyeeeee! I finally get to wear a saree!
ehem..

then we had a supposedly nightshot, but sad to say, I did'nt forward after playing it back and *POOF*
gone is the shot....wuwuwuwu..
anyways, we got the other two shots of the "must work hard kids to be successful people" and the "currently successful people then flashback"

without Leva, Hoyan, Yuga, Queenie and Yappoh, this shoot would not be a success^^
THANKS!
you ppl are so imaginative and pro at acting larhhh
eeeee><..I can't wait to see the final product
can't wait can't wait can't wait

lastly
Ni Kale Amble People!
(You rock man)in tamil.
aiyeee..tqtqtqtqtqtq^^

Comments

  1. haha...i'm posting the shooting too...anywayz.. gambateh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name