Gratitude

I kinda forget sometimes to give thanks for life in general, especially if it's this blog.

Well, I just want to thank the Lord for his great blessings this year. I've never felt so on top of a semester before. I mean, the year is drawing to a close and I can safely say that the last quarter of the year has been the best.

I've never felt so at ease really. Lol, at times I wonder why I feel so peaceful.
No regrets whatsoever.

And with reference to the issue that I've been talking about, yeah its not crystal clear yet, but hey, I feel much better emotionally. I guess I've come to accept certain things. Or maybe, its just me growing up. haha.

This last quarter of the year, I've been thinking a lot about my future and the roads ahead of me.
I just know, something big's coming, but at the same time, I am aware I have to be more diligent in actually bringing to life certain dreams.

And wherever the Lord leads, I hope I'll be attentive to the instructions He will be giving.
Cheers to the last few weeks of 2013 :)


I'll never forget to take the time to laugh and be silly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name