Gymnastics Yeah^^

Schedule:
After school-olympics
After dinner-olympics
Holiday morning-olympics

I'm totally living the Olympic dream lah, in my couch.
me like every one around the world is tengah gila-ing olympics.XD
or okay, maybe its just me. 
and everyday I'm glued to the telly watching mostly, gymnastics. Gymnastics is like super fun to watch and marvel lol.
Somehow, volleyball is relaxing for me as I fell asleep watching it.{random}
People, You must Look out for Kohei Uchimura^^^^^ he's so cute  XD.
and Shawn Johnson.

isn't she so cute and cheery

even though she lost to her roommate Nastia, she was still so polite and genuinely happy for her. Such a nice person. Awww..
..

And heeeerrre's Kohei Uchimura!!!
Such strength, agility, and beauty in his style *aiyeee*
I'm sounding like some commentator, but he really is all that.
Go Uchimura You Rock^



can I pinch ur cheeks ^.^
 apparently, I'm not the only one drooling over here ok. There are many others=)


and Kohei with the Silver.

cute and talented^^

Comments

  1. ya...
    olympic madness...
    anyway, watch the closing ceremony on sunday (according to my mom).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name