oh, Yeah.

heeheehahahuhu..
I finally got The jeans I wanted so much^^ + discount of 50%
good bargain hor.
just to get this pair of jeans,
the discount was only available in the month of July coz it's my mommy's bday month (ya, she looks good u know, better than people years her junior XD). It wasn't available in Curve so the next week I went to 1U. New wing punya outlet takde my size (sheesh...why the extra fats,josie)so I walked all the way with dearest mommy to the Old wing. We asked the New wing personnel to reserve my size -the LAST one. Hehe, I was praying that it would be still available. So it was BOUGHT to me glee.

even the paperbag's nice^^
definitely worth the money larh..

paperbag::collaboration with MTV Asia Awards


::straightcut.slimfit.dark.


::the pretty purple lining

::hehe..nice tag

~the story of us travelling to find The Pants~
thank God for this^^

Comments

  1. --"
    pants...
    well..nice jeans!
    pls..do not mention ur FATS here..
    somehow, it irritates me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey so good! get a cboxlah! or shoutmix. then we can chat on our blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name