Baguio ROCKED.


okay, I'm back in Malaysia and missing Baguio like anything.
 =)

seriously, it was a really great trip.
and going with the people I went with made it all the more auh-semmm=)
and having wonderful, funny hosts in the form of Pastor Tham Wan and Pas. Moon Tee.
 (their house in APTS rocks like what mann)
I'll elaborate more later.

WELL WELL WELL. PMR results are coming out tomorrow, and my biggest complain?
I wish it would come out earlier, as in 9 or 8am, so that I can go shopping earlier. I have not finished buying presents yet leh. But I dunno why I'm not really nervous. Haha, there's some good and bad in that. The good part? It's more of God's peace in my heart. The Bad? The peacefulness is preparing me for something bad. 
OHWELL, whatever it is, I've done my best, and I leave it to God to do the rest. +)

CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T WAIT for Christmas^^
I just have this feeling that the celebration's gonna be awesome.=)
yeah, we need to brush up on our dance. and were you people around at Brem Mall this two days? My church sang carols, danced and did puppets. (i participated in all lah)
haha, today's performances were definitely better than ystd. amen to that^^

ohyeah, for Baguio pictures at the mean time, please refer to Melissa Hew's fb profile, she has posted up pics already.

ciao~ 
^^ *to all PMR-ians, don't faint no matter what you see tomorrow; haha.*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name