PHIPHI HERE I COME.

yeap, can you believe it, it's already time to be going to Baguio, the Phillipines. Time flies really fast. Today, I'll be going to APYAC, Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference, then we'll be overnighting at Sarah's then we'll be flying off in the morning.

well, what have I been doing the past few days? PERGI SHOPPING LAH.
haha, yeap, went shopping with my mom, and actually I didn't buy many things, all I bought was a sleeveless tee. And the rest were SS-ing in the dressing room with dresses I can't afford to buy.
And also eating, eating, eating all the way lah. haha.

This was taken at Selayang Mall.
People, do visit the top level of SM cz there are actually some hidden treasures there, and no, I didn't buy the dress, cz the workmanship wasn't perfect. XD. and for 70+, not-so-worth-it.

and this is something from Applemints.
nope, didn't buy this either. lol, made me look fat.
and yeah, I bought Oreef boardshorts. which I didn't take a picture of just yet.
oh well.

and this was from my outing to OU last friday I think.
yeah, another place for me to promote, Kitschen.
lotsa shirts and cute stuff there.
but I didn't buy THIS dress.

Polka mini, Kitschen.

haha, thanks to Sophia, I managed to buy my mom's gift, The Gift. ^^
it's a book if you're wondering. and Sophia managed to get the special edition one for like Rm20+, ori's RM60.

after that we went to have dinner at Sushi Zanmai.
yup, sushi's nice over there. and I bought two icecream mini tubs. at the shop beside the restaurant.

Strawberry sth, can't read japanese. (this one's really nice)
&
Macadamia Choc.

*
then I went to Gardens last monday with Mommy.
we were supposed to go to MV but in the end we spent too much time in Gardens.
haha, more dresses I can't afford. LOL.

this one's nice, price, RM199.
STATUS: NOT bought.

and on tuesday I went to the Curve,
I didn't buy anything, but I spend some good time continuing where I left off in Paradise Kiss at Borders. haha, I think I'm gonna go to borders and keep continuing to read PK until I've finished all the volumes. LOL.

and yeah, sadness.
I have not watched New Moon.
I'll just watch and judge for myself, no matter how horrid the reviews were for it.
and I have not read Breaking Dawn yet. Lol. so much for slowness.
and I'm excited to cover Soba Ni Iru Ne with Sooi.^^
It's an awesome song, but lotsa japanese words @-@.
and pronounciations. O_O

******

okay people, after that long post,
just wanna say, happy hols' =)
and enjoy this time to the max.
esp my rakan seumur, lol, cz next year, I dunnolah, what next year will bring.
and to some SPM-ians, your finally free^^ whee.
*OI, DRK, BILA NAK KELUAR*

AND TO ALL 3S-IANS,
YOUR CLASS TSHIRT IS READY, TOLONG PASS MSG.
please bring RM21 for your class tshirt if you have not paid,
on the PMR results day, whenever that is,
but I heard its on the 28th,
and pay to Leavania.
I think some of you would have received a msg from Leva.
but plsplspls, do pass this around.

THANKSS.=))))

ok people, ciao~
WHEEEEE~ PHIPHI HERE I COME.
XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name