BDAY BLASTNESS


My Birthday was an absolute blast.
I had my 16th birthday party in my house, and oh, it was packed. My house can runtuh just containing a bunch of happening, loud st. marians.
Not only that, I had the all the Canaanites over. FUH~ happening sial.. hahaha.


YES, my friends from school were wondering why the Canaans didn't really talk to them, but I could've guessed why.
The St. Marians were like SUPER NOISY WEIH. and you guys were so cheerful.
The canaan people have seen st.marians before (obviously) but I think they've never seen/ felt the full blast and after effects of the ST. Marian spirit.



Even you guys(canaanites) were like (WO.) when they sang me the bday song school style rite.
hahahaha, see... I always had the st.marian style of singing happy birthday implanted in my head, that's why everytime we celebrate a bday in youth, I would be very tempted to drag the person's name. XD yay, now you know this amalan, bday celebrations won't be so dead.




yes, I was seriously touched by the words you people put in your cards and greetings.
I LOVELOVELOVED ALL THE HANDMADE CARDS.
THANKS A BUNCH !!



i llloooooooooooveeeeed all the cards. And of course, Leva's present, INDIAN COSTUME WEIHHH.. awesomeness.. XD One more step to indianfying myself.

it was one punjabi suit
(complete with scarf)
and one modernised
shirt.




andand,
TA-DAH.. my new bag courtesy of Lydia the awesome and Rachel the awesome no.2 and Ir Vin and Jonas. ;) it's soooo nice, and I really love it. My current bodyglove bag is literally tattered so, it's definitely the time to get a new one.

andandand,
mommy bought a converse shirt which I didn't take a picture of cz I wore it already and it's currently in the washing machine. haha..

just really wanna thank God for the great time.
hahah, this Kevin {john} got a lil surprised with the pages of wishes on me wall. XD


up and coming is Leva's birthday and yeah, can't wait for it, cause I'll get to push unsuspecting people into the pool. =}

yeap, im going on into the next post. I have to make up for the month of not posting.
taa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name