the happenings in march

first of all, OH NOO.. I'm starting to fall into the category of those once-a-month post-ers.
haih...

oh so, I shall do perhaps a wordless post, HAHA, sorry, PICTURELESS post.
and sorry, this is waayyyyy overdue.
picture credits: ranina & leva

of a super memorable birthday party
yes, I'm talking bout Leva's sweet sixteenth. It was really awesome, with all of us playing in the pool and such. I LOVE POOL PARTIES. ;D and NO ONE was safe, we pushed ALMOST everyone in. LOL, vancy tried fighting, but the into-the-pool-throwers didnt give up, even with Vancy's long fingernails slicing their skin. XD


of unbelievable marks for Lit and cute essays
as most classes would know, Pn. Judy gave us essays to write, with the interesting title of, "What I think my Mr. Right would be like."
and yes, we all wrote from the heart. My essay, was a mostly TRUE story. hehe.. when I get it back, I'll type it out and you guys can comment. Through everybody's essays we got to see how demanding, or un-demanding we sc2 people were. Nareen for instance said her Mr. Right had to have a Phd from Harvard, and preferably was a billionaire who could give her a ferrari or porsche. HAHA... some high demands eh.
personally, all I want, is someone who understands me and has a great and sweet personality.
HE need not be a model, for my standard and taste in looks is actually quite low, as opposed to people like CHI MEI FEN's standard. ;D for me, the person, good-looking or not, if he has a good personality will eventually grow and me, and I won't care about how he looks after that. =)
amazingly, I got 37/50 for the Lit paper. which is actually quite ok. only around 5 of us got this kind of marks, with the exception of Sophia. THE POET, as i call her, who got 40/50.
you know, lit students need to pro in the art of crapping. yes, crapping.haha.. you just need to talk alot, sugar coat it, and package your answers is pretty layers of words and phrases. then you have it!

of sensitivities and ABC
as most of you guys would have seen my FB posts, you would noe that there is some problem going on between two of my good friends.
In my opinion, of course I would say my friend, the student, has brought all those things upon herself. I mean, seriously lah, we want to see you change and become a better person. Rudeness, is never a personality ok. We don't want to condemn you, but our friend, the prefect is doing her best AND the right thing that we're supposed to do. And if you didnt notice, she DIDN'T send you to pari. she CARED for you, and sent you to a tcher you are comfortable with. you know, I don't want this minor problem, (yes discipline is minor to me) to get in the way of friendships. I've seen you change my friend, and I want to see the old you, the sweet(yes u were), kind person you were. kay?

I won't say anything more, I'll just pray for you, my dear 4sc4 friend.

so, yesterday, I was doing the ABC. and THE WORST OF ALL THINGS HAPPENED.
I had recorded ALOT of stuff but I was yet to save it. My leg accidentally hit the plug, and poof, the computer turned off. THE COMPUTER TURNED OFF! and I hadn't save the info yet. OMGUDNESSSSSSSSSS.. and it was alot of info. haih..... God grant me patience.
oh, I just locked everything up in frustration, in my brain, " I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, COMPUTER EVER AGAIN." at least mac has auto-recovery tau. OMG...

AND YEAH, im real satisfied with this week's Ai.
OMGUDNESS. FINALLY FINALLY.....



Andrew Garcia has picked the RIGHT song.
Yes, I'm a total AG friend even before he got to Idol. He always had that knack of giving songs a whole new twist, but sadly, he didnt show much of that on Ai. he's on youtube, GO CHECK HIM OUT.


and I'm a self-confessed Crystal Bowersox fan too, she's so THE awesome la.
yes, Ai's boring this year, but there are a few standouts. and when i say few, really few.

I'm missing my Glee dose ;( and The Landlady by Roald Dahl is SCARRRYYYY.
ciao;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name