the time factor



there's so much to do in so little time.
am I standing still, why everyone else is moving forward?


p.s. I love this picture and the artist behind it, graceepannnda go visit!

there's so SO much to do in so little time.

1. make God proud'
2. take inspirational pictures
3. be great at bm, phys, chem, bio, sj, addmts, the list go on...
4. find someone to love
5. finish the loads of homework
6. wake up to realise that mid year's in 2 weeks time
7. watch all the movies I wanna watch
8. enjoy fresh air in the park
9. complete those songs of mine
10. shoot videos (music ones)

and the list goes on...

yet what ms. sim said will always ring in my head.
'Everybody has 24 hours in a day, nobody has less, nobody has more. So you never have "no time". It's a matter of how you manage your time.'

hmm.. one thing, my time management is terrible.

::

last Thursday, me and Hoyan plus the poster and kain rentang girls headed to SMK Kiaramas for a science-themed comp. Me and Ho were there for graphic designing and well let's just say it was an interesting learning experience. first of all, I was the only one using a Mac. (go Mac!) ^^ and the theme was "Sains dan Teknologi Asas Keutuhan Ekonomi Negara". at the sight of the theme, I was like, "whaaaaattt..." it was a kind of lame theme. and well, the stock photos they provided were not of the best quality. (we were supposed to create a graphic with only THOSE PICTURES, yes, how sad) haha.. but still it was a challenge.

To me, all the other contestants were really skillful, but they had bad taste. as in, they rendered out like more than 10 pictures in that short time, but, they simply placed them all together and used some cina font. so.. we had to learn their skills and they would have to learn from our taste. the two guys sitting beside us came with something really good, and thus, I think they stand a chance of winning. oh, and we were the ONLY ONES who had something WHITE and SIMPLE. everybody else used dark colours. ohwell, we did our best. and that's what matters. rite, kor? ^.~

speaking of a kor, I have another kor now. and I love my kor. ;) as well as my real kor. ;))
i love ELDER brothers, for they have wisdom to offer. and i love my dad and mom. I wish in the future, I'll be as wise and grounded as my dad, and as generous and loving as my mom. and i don't think I can keep up with children, I'm not their biggest fans.
and, I personally thank the Lord that I don't have younger siblings. (phew)

anyway, (i'm being seriously random these days),
I watched Death Race yesterday. I know I'm terribly outdated, but the movie ROCKED.
-the discoveries of a girl who has just installed the movie channels in Astro.
oh and I LURRRVVEEE watching the live music shows on KBS.coolness.


p.s.s I read 2 books in 3 days. READ MITCH ALBOM'S BOOKS. they're awesome.
ps.ss.ss. ^^ JOIN Growing Up Green- 4sc2 project. it's a group on FB. 4sc2 is starting a green project, launching in july. ;)

that's all, God bless.
i love everyone *smiles*
ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name