a month, and 5 days away.

Montreaux.

a month represents probably how long I once again deserted this blog for.
and in 5 days, it'll be Merdeka.
Time seriously flies. I must apologise to those who actually cared to follow up on my blog, because times were busy, and they still are.
I marvel at myself though, at the many ways I manage to somehow waste time.

jump!

reach!

I currently do not visit Facebook for 5 days a week, but I've gotten into the groove of doing covers. haha..you people are probably wondering, dunno when only she will actually post it up.
But yea, I'm almost good to go. ;) I just find my singing terrible in comparison to those other people who do covers. Thats why it took me so long. Oh well.

the kid and ms. sim are so cute.

a random one: I.AM.going.to.make.sure.nextyear's.schoolmag.is.great.(p.s.with a clearer direction than this year)

where's our tenth one? haha.

a random two: there is always reason to laugh in 4sc2. Though some teachers, *cough* and the demerit/merit system may be against us, but we'll stick together till the end. haha, just felt like saying this, HEAN MAE, WE ARE STANDING BY YOU. don't worry.;)
lol, and yea, people play politics everywhere. *sigh*

a random three: Sometimes, people just frustrate me. I just don't understand how some people can be so irrational in making a prefect's life harder. *This is general. Not something I've experienced myself, but observed.* I've seen people who just love darkening and clouding up a prefect's day, just by showing their long face. And yes, we haven't even talked to them yet. haha, sometimes when I see these long-faced people, I itch to just give them a tight slap, say 'what's wrong with you', and pour cold water on them. lol, to me, it isn't hard to pin up your fringe, or to cut thy nails. *throws hands up in despair* i'm on good terms with lotsa students, it's just the injustice I feel for my other prefects. They're good people, they talk, act nicely. But there are people who can show them their dang stupid attitude. Oh well. humans.

durian !

blackwood.

oh shoot, now i've forgotten her name. i'm old.

love this two girls alot.
one on the right is Julia. ;)




;D

julia, julia. (it's a leehom song btw)

you are my sunshine.^^

boys will be boys;

a random four: some of the pictures scattered all over this post were taken at the Orang Asli home at Raub, Pahang. CF+GN were there on a special trip to bless those lovely kids. I must say, it was a really warm experience, what with being able to bring joy to those cute kids. More pictures to come. p.s. the kids were SO HUGGABLE ;D

::

memory:
something always brings me back to you
it never takes too long.
~Sara Bareilles

I was looking through my old folders in search of lyrics, but I came across something else.
A letter.
Forever may be gone. Memories remain. Love still stays the same.

::

anyway, yeah, I cut my hair, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. AMAZING RIGHT? lol, apparently, my ss-ing has toned down a notch.
.
.

NOT.

*grabs camera and snaps away*

teehee;D
ciao~

p.s. I LOVELOVELOVE the song OMG by Usher. ;0
p.s.s. LEEHOM'S BACK MAN! WOOHOO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name