Pot Luck of Blessings

Today was a very encouraging day speaking and discussing with the young ones at youth. It was really refreshing to get an insight into how they view Christianity, and I was so blessed to hear some of their testimonies. Well and all these just as I was pondering over the seemingly repetitive mediocrity my Christian life has come to settle to. 

So it was really such a blessing to hear how my youth member first came to church. And his stories of perseverance in inviting his friends after joining the big fam. 

Somehow when I feel down at church, God always has a way of encouraging me by creating the opportunity to share with others my own experiences. As I share I somehow begin to realise just how far I've come, and just how much I have to thank God for


Indeed I am ever so grateful to you Lord, for being tolerating my whiny mortal self. 
I thank you for always encouraging me with little little occurrences such as these :) 

***

I'm so happy to have met you in the first place. And I think I need to remind myself of that every once in awhile. 

Despite of it all, the very fact that I got to know you and be your friend in your time of need is  enough. Truly. 

And looking back, I am ever so grateful that you've made all these might-have-been-awkward situations so easy and not in the least bit awkward. You've likewise been a very good friend, and that in itself is something I should be thankful for. 

Thank You, 
In memory of the blues. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name