of Scholastic and Races

Yay!

The scholastic books are finally HERE
aisyeh...after waiting for like 3 months.........................

I didn't know how the books would turn out like because the summaries weren't always accurate.
and the two novels turned out great. C=
Mwahaha..my book-picking skills are good
I DO judge books by the cover btw.

heheh..the horrible histories book rawks^^ its so gruesome.
:
:
:
31.08.08
last Merdeka I was spending my time at SunwayPyramid
racing and clue hunting in the Amazing gRace my church organised.
yes super tiring but nontheless me group won 1st^^
the good thing was we raced all over finding for the FIRST clue and we spent so much time,
but on the way to finding the First station, we found most of the other stations.
lucky US.^^
uncle Felix was a super great bowler as he striked 3 times so dat we would'nt be penalised.
he wore a goofy hat throughout the race, as in there was Goofy from mickeymouse on his cap
with Goofy's ears at the side XD
cutela^.*
I was with Twinkle and Lydia in the same group.
i guessed it must have been real dissapointing for my parents, bob and timothy's group
as they finished the race 1st but failed to find the pitstop.
in the end, me group finished and we met timothy and bob's group at one of Sunway's entrances
as the clue stated one of the entrances. In the end we asked around and managed to get to the pitstop faster then that team.
my teammates were really anxious as I had to like papah, not papahla but go with the two old ladies on the team, so that they would'nt get lost.
the other members were already THERE on the red carpet 
(haha, like the real amazing race rite)
so I had to tell the two aunties, one wuz my grandma, to 
''Aunty, ma ma, can walk a little bit faster ar"
hahaXD
anyway my grandma and the other aunty had been sitting down and resting at 1 of the pitstops since the first clue.
hehe, they did well anyway.
so yeah during the race we talked to strangers,
took photos with strangers, convince strangers to give us money and tissue paper,
and even got stared at by strangers.
(of courselah, you would stare at mad frantic people running and shouting rite)
afta ALL THOSE STUFF
 everybody got treated to KennyRogers for dinner. every participant.
heheh, tiring mann. 


we basically walked and ran all over the whole of sunwaypyramid.
but it wuz Fun.
=D


yup, dead tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name