Turkey Randomness

A Random One
I was flipping through my diary just now, yeah, i kept one from standard two 'till form 1.
But the diary was only filled with entries during my standard 2-3 years. Then came along blogging. 
SO. I guess we students just have this love-hate relationship with our teachers, don't you think..
Some we may entirely LOVE and some entirely HATE, and still some we LOVE sometimes and HATE sometimes. 

For example ::: PnT, my form1 seni tcher is irritating at times, but I guess she has helped me alot in shaping my art sense. Her critiscm made me a better artist..I GUESS.
But well, she's still a tcher who really into her art and I look up to her for that.

Example 2 ::: Pn.N, one of the PKs is SUCH A IRRITATING person who just can seem to mind her own business.. OMGudness, she can be all sugary nice one second and the next, she'll bust into some unlucky class and point out a minor mistake. You know what's dat?
I call dat cari pasal fuh..

Example 3 ::: Some tchers, u just don't know whether to love or hate, or maybe they're just plain naggy. CikN for example, sometimes I pity her because students just don't like her cz of i dunno what. She's a nice person tho. And I don't mind her because I know sometimes it's hard controlling 40rty sumthin hyper students .

MOst tchers, are at the end of the day very important and they have sacrificed much and done much for us in sharing what they know. 
and well, some tchers u just love..^^yeah you, Miss Sim and Pn Raja. haha..

A Random Two
I am really glad and relieved the reporter who reported what the DONG Raja Ahmad said was released. That goes the same for Teresa Kok. So much injustice has been done to them by the DONGDONG ISA. Poor ladies. I just can't believe Raja Ahmad was set free and ONLY suspended whilst the reporter, and I repeat, the reporter, whose job's to report got the arrest. That dong guy should've gotten the punishment instead. 
Btw, you are also an immigrant mind you. Who are the real Malaysians?
The orang asli and the indigeneous people in Sabah and Sarawak -lah.

None of us are the 'real' ones. Not even You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name