i don't ever want you to go, please stay

title from Stay, estrella.

okayh, this is the second post for the day.
this shall be a more upbeat one compared to the rant pasal noraini in the first one.

=) teehee..

YI VERN AND TOMATO.
^^

excuse my self evil matchmaking musings.

:::


what do yall think bout me drawing? comment at me cbox.

it's a imitation drawing of my baby photograph.
hoyan was going on and on about how cute i was. XP.


haha..and I love me new shirt.

did i mention, polo tees work wonders for fat people like me.
it has the 'slimming effect'. XD

:::

WHO WATCHED TRANSFORMERS?
HANDS UP!

nice kan.^^
i dunno why some people say it's not nice.
maybe longer compared to the first, but it was still awesome=)

Shia Lebeouf rocks. okay okay la, megan fox memang pun panas.
haha.. people have been saying megan's a transexual. I'm on the fence bout that one.

but the movie rocks weih.
it still baffles me how they do all those effects. I mean robots digging for machine at the top of slowly crumbling egyptian pyramid?
how in the world they animate or cgi or whatever that weih.
super cool effects.

and who cares what the critics think.
3 weeks after the premiere, still, the whole metro prima gsc was packed
WITH TRANSFORMERS WATCHERS. hah.

^^

:::

the day I brought camera to school
without pass.

don't worry, I went home after school to take it.^^
and I went to SM straight ok.

25th of June, day before yappoh's birthday, we had an unplanned mini party for her.
me and leva were supposed to go back to my house to get the camera, then the others were to go with yuga's bus 1st.
by the time me and leva went back to school area, we realised maybe, we would have to walk to SM. cause there were no buses coming dat time. and by the time we walk, finish lu the party.
cause we had to get yappoh back before 3.00 for band.

and so, we we started to feel deserted. until....
WE SAW KAVINA IN HER AUNTY'S CAR. {kavi was suppose to go wf her aunt.}
hallelujah! praise God^^
immediately, leva waved like mad girl. {kavi was already in the car which was moving}
and we sort of chased after her car. haha..thank God her aunt saw something {crazy}
and stopped. FUH~ we got a lift to SM.
so we were running a lil late and 
at SM we ate ate ate. 
and bday girl had secret recipe cake.
{hey, that rhymes}


examine yuganiya's expression.

and yes, we sang the happy birthday st.mary style in SM, LOUDLY.
haha..
and i was so hungry eating that i forgot to take pictures of that.


beloved po.
and


grr..yuga again..hehe..
yuga the so-called six pack.

at the end me, po and leva walked back thru some shortcut to school.
and that was our a lil unplanned bday party for po.

and lemmee present to u, ahbeh.


my walking buddy. and beloved junior.


haha...ignore my face.

what's a girl left to do,
armed with bag, books, and camera,
walking home without anything to do.

^.~

alrighty, ciao people.
observe my getting-browner-by-the-day, never-dyed-b4-HAIR.
bye, gotta study sejarah.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name