oh boy oh bo-o-o-y

title from No Substitute Love, Estelle.

hey people.
intervensi results are darn bad.

sejarah-7o%
bm- b or c because i wrote out of topic. Alah...my buku rujukan say Dato' Maharajalela is watak utama larr...
science-80%

and the dissapointing list goes on...
oh well, that's what you get {if you let your heart win} if you didn't study.

lately I have been very sleepy and tired.
who knows why.

I NEEDA STUDY!!
the problemation is i'm just so lazy.

:::

this week, I encountered problem with noraini.
irritating much?
i was walking down with sophia to the foyer for duty.
noraini was passing by us. I said good morning. but I didn't see her carrying any bags because
1. students were walking in between me and her {I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T SEE HER CARRYING ANY BAGS)
2. blur in the morning
3. sophia was asking her whether she needed help

and so of course she stopped me and reminded me about the ms. Goh lecture about prefects taking carrying teacher's bags as a duty and not a nature. so YU man.
I was like, "Teacher I was blur la"
haha...then had to go edi.
later on during assembly, Pn. Pari gave her thought of the day about apologizing.
In my heart i was like, what an appopriate moment for the thought of the day.
so I decided to apologize lorr..and I did.

I guess I was being a little mengada oso laa.
but seriously, if another teacher were to tell me that, even if ms.Goh told me that, I wouldn't mind.
because it would be someone I respected.

but for Pn. Noraini...sorry, but I have lost a little respect for her over the years because of the way she acts sometimes. she's a lil' irrational at times? maybe.

:::

how did we get here?
ME LOVE PARAMORE.
decode^^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name