of H1N1, blood and prefect'sgathering


pweety butterfly. Penangtrip09.

haha..okay first things first.
H1N1.

as you all know, St. John had been collecting donations for Hari Bendera.
today we were supposed to collect donations at SK St. Mary and SK Tmn Intan Baiduri. Me and Hui Yoke were waiting for Pn.Jam to get ms.Goh to sign the permission slips.
then Pn. Jam came out and said we cannot go to SK Tmn Intan Baiduri because
SK TAMAN INTAN BAIDURI HAD 11 CASES OF H1N1.

so all of us were wondering whether or not to wear masks.
because we were still going to st.mary and H1N1 is airborne lah.

for me, I'm not so...like scared of it because,
I LIVE SUPER NEAR TO SK TMN IB.
the air's gonna travel kan.
so, just trust God that we won't kena.

today something weird and unexplainable happened too.
haha..I was taking attendance at St. John's when MO LA LA I thought a drop of saliva dropped from my mouth.
when I wiped it, it was blood.
lotsa blood started to like flow from my mouth.
outside, Hui Yoke ask me to see for myself in the mirror,
and I couldn't find the reason why my mulut bleeding.
NO PAIN.
NOT NOSEBLEED.
NOTHING.
so from where? how it started bleeding?
=) me dunno.

haha....bei lynn was funny.
she said,
"If I were you, I would suck the blood. {slurp}{she does the action} like vampire like that."
LOL.

***

lagi pweety butterfly. 
@Penang Butterfly Park.

***

YEAHHHH... I AM SO HAPPY THE PREFECT GATHERING WORKED OUT WELL.
haha...super happy weih.
all the hardwork, especially all our FORM FOUR PEOPLE.
NI KALE AMBLE MANN!



i think us outdoor people walked so many times pass pn.pari that she also can sien watching us.
we were shifting lotsa stuff.
WAHLAU, MY KAKI SAKIT LIKE DUNNO WHAT THAT DAY MAN.
walk up and down up and down
shifting cute water balloons and stuff.
AND REALLY LARH, MANY THANKS TO NESHALENEE.
she didn't join one activity. but stayed outside making sure everything was ok.
and of course Mun Li worked until gt white hair.^^

actually I didn't join any activities also larh.
haha...I'm sad cause tak sempat meet Maxwell people. XD
actually my mortal was a Maxwell dude, then had to resuffle cause TTDI came late.
HAIH.
TIMOTHY TOMATO LAH.
MESS UP THE ANGEL MORTAL GAME. ^^

haha...another thing, looks like this year BANYAK LENGZAI O.
haha..maxwell ar, st.john ar..
HOYAN IS VERY CORRECT. i somehow find the maxwell dudes really lengzai.
LOl..and u noe what, those guys ask most of the junior's contact.
not seniors..^^.
SEE JUST LOOK AT SEE YAN AND LEVA.
after PG still got dudes contact them. =D
in demand punya people. me and sophia, haih..we busy doing outdoor, so not as popular. XD

{ms.Goh hates MJ. ohwell, nobody bothered as we kept playing MJ songs during the gathering.
If you love my baby, it don't matter if you're black or white.~ AUUU!

one last thing.
we worked hard for the prefects gathering,
but in the end, {no offence jo ann}
she kinda spoiled it at the end
by halauing the visitors.
"OK, THE GATHERING IS OVER NOW. YOU ALL CAN GO BACK. BYE BYE. SHOO."

ohwell, i guess jo ann was too SS at that moment.



OVERALL YOU ROCK PREFECTS!
=)

ohyes, OUR CLASS 3S T-SHIRT MOTTO IS
WE DON'T KNOW

seriously. haha.. there's a joke about this. yall can ask me the joke.
it's better if i act it out. but seriously. the motto is we don't know.
^.^

ciao,
cherìejosie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name