blur



nice rite. hahahahaXD. macam some highschool drama tv show picture.

this week past by in a blur, or flash, or ..ran out of adjectives.
but yeah, everything passed by like super fast, and I was like so busy that I guess I didn't have time to breathe.

SO WHAT'S MY CURRENT BUSY-NESS?
school leavers.
hahah, excited about our band and our speaker.
*SPOILER ALERT* ohya, I'm playing God and MS. SIM'S PLAYING THE DRUMS.
AND SHE'S GOOOOOODDDD.. XD

It was a pretty amazing time for me this week as well, as I sort of grown in God.
I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD AND HEARD GOD. well not his voice, but He used me to convey his message. The particular word God gave me was like
" Die to SELF . "
well, not as in GO DIE, but as in sacrifice your own desires, your own wishes.
Seek God's will instead.

and yeah, I think I'm pretty happy with the turn out of the bookmarks.
YOU'LL BE GETTING ONE, NEXT WEDNESDAY =)
made and designed by Sophia and yours truly. ^^

and yeah, this week, although busy, was the week I probably
LAUGHED THE HARDEST.
i dunno why, EVERYTHING JUST SEEMED FUNNY TO ME.
or maybe it everything ALWAYS seems funny to me.

haha, pasti burn kilos.

I just realised Love isn't everything.
I mean, taulaaa, apa saya cakap nie.
heheXD
at least, it isn't important right now.

*hello, im not talking bout the love for ur parents and God ar.*
kay.=)
OF COURSE YOU MUST LOVE GOD AND THY PARENTS.
after people sue me for AJARAN SESAT. then I'll be a Hitler-like influence.LOL.
which reminds me, how I miss Pn. Raja.

ps. I really hope things work out; my dear friends.
let not misunderstandings and anger come between us.

ciao <3;
josie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name