Khalil ROCKS.



khalilfong.Gou Bu Gou

*

haha, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 
was nice man.
watched it with my bro and joyce.
though there's not much humor,
but the whole movie is very interesting and original.
XD
snowing ice cream.
raining steak.
spaghetti tornado.
COOL RITE, I KNOW^^

so, this weekend I won't be around.
Rmb my grandpa's birthday?
yeah, so we're going down tomorrow, coming back on sunday.
ohya, my grandparents stay in singapore.
actually, spore is kinda nice,
cause my uncle stays in a condo.
and it's always windy there.
windy and cool.
uhsome.=)

hmm... school leavers in like coming in 20days.
well, I pray everything goes smoothly and more people will be touched.
people! come tau, there's gonna be an interesting speaker.
and you'll be surprised she used to be a Person Like Us.
{go find out what that means ^.~}
but she found hope and changed, ALOT.
yeah, and we're cracking our heads now to think of a sketch and 10 designs for bookmarks.
any ideas? =)
OHYA, ALL CF FORM3 PEOPLE. YOU PPL ARE HELPING OUT^^

and, I think I have officially been infected by the korean virus {creator: hadaina}
I LOVE GIRL'S GENERATION =)
haha.. Vancy and the gang is planning to dance Genie for the f3s Talentime.
I wanna join! But I don't have the LEGS for it. HAHAH.

kay, I'm off to Ikea with Kor
to buy a photoframe to suit the pics we printed
for my grandpa.

ciao~


beautiful photo right?
=)
hint; RachelTan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name