PMR'S O-VER.



well, just wanna thank God very much.
most of y'all may wonder,
what did God do mann?
well, God gave me peace,
He helped me to tembak correctly (><)
and, He helped me to focus.

THANKSS GOD. =)

so what's the whole pmr experience you ask?
i'll describe it in short sentences.
Hot sometimes Cold. {i'm talking bout the hall}
Mostly easy with the occasional hard question.
Fluent recalling of memory with MINDBLOCK for sejarah.
FOCUSED most of the time, daydreaming off sometimes.

yup, that's basically it.
ohoh! I love opening slash officiating the paper^^
tau tak, I miss turn for like 3 times before getting to open it finally, with MISS yuga.
{yuga's getting girlier and girlier by the day, even like siew cheh sometimes. haha..
hence the miss title}

*
'life's like that, bud.'

*



haha, I went totally siau today, onlining from morning to night literally.
well, this morning, ho, po, and le came to my house 
and we went FB-ing simultaneously {we discover Pn. Raja fb-ied from schl>.<}
we read Kong's blog. {haha, funny mann, the book post}
we watched The Proposal.
awesome movie. hahaha..funnayh and touching. GO WATCH PEOPLE.
i realise the dvd writing speed is very slow.

anyway,
TODAY IS MY GRANPA'S 84TH BIRTHDAY XD.
my mom reminded me today
and it seems my granpa was crying in the morning.
later we found out, he was touched in the spirit.
cause God sustained him thru hospital visits and such for 84 years.
he was HAPPY.
*people, treasure your family while you still have them*

**
hmmm..i wanna go out^^
I think I'm going to ponteng school to watch movie with my brother {aka emocoolguy as referred to by HOYAN AND LEAVANIA.}
we're watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

title's catchy enough.


today I gilagila watched vids and vids and vids.
watching youtube makes me wanna do covers.
but this bud dunno when only will be free to do cover with me.
=)
i wanna do covers covers covers ;
p.s. DavidYeoh rocks^^ his voice is so nice, plus his fren's.

lastly, watch ;


IU covering Girl's Generation- Gee acoustic style.
this girl rocks.=)


and Sorry Sorry -SuJu

.
swtness. yet, happiness.

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name