Good Friday

Jocelyn has and had an identity crisis.
And it's true.
I've faced many problems, just as much as you, cried, gave up and started becoming numb to life, just like everyone else. It's just that alot of you, my friends, don't see it. You see a happy laughing girl at school everyday. But I have my share of problems. I do.
It's just that I save the tears for my room.

now, how does this relate to Good Friday?

let's pause for a moment.

you see, sometimes, you feel like you have issues with yourself that you can't take to your friends, or even you parents. who do you take them too then? you can't pendam it forever.
I take it to God.
Sometimes, we just wonder, I really cant do this. for ex, school. Things like, aiya, study hard then can edi la, just don't work for me. I really cannot do it. People can advise me for all I care, but there are just some things, you just feel you can't do.

++

see, something happened to me years ago, I have not told anyone before yet. of course my parents know la. But let us save that story for another time.
I think, that if I had no God to run to and confide in, I would have been like those girls who dwell in their depression, thinking they're useless. Yes, I have had those days, believe it or not.
Many of you probably think, "Jocelyn? Mana ade la." But yes, it happens to me.
Remember the identity crisis? I've found myself, who I truly am, in God. seriously.

it's as simple as this :
If not for God, the times I spent in my room, crying my heart out to Him, asking him why things happen, and hearing Him speak what I needed to hear,
I WOULD NOT BE THE SAME CHEERY HAPPY LAUGHING JOKER-ISH PERSON.

God is the pulling force, that pulls me together.

so, what I'm trying to bring across is, if you have felt like there's no hope for a person like me, or like something's really missing in my life even if it's going ever so smoothly, or like I just give up handling life,
I just wanna say, that there's hope.
Hope in God.
And, the best thing?
He's waiting there, (yes, which God waits for you?) with open loving arms, just waiting for you to come to Him. (He even desires YOU). Hope, and that little thing that's missing in your life, can be found in Him, and Him alone.

After all,
He's not faraway, He's only a prayer away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name