of promotions and poems

TO ALL MY READERS THAT MAKE THIS DEAD BLOG GO ROUND,
thank you very much for taking a few minutes outta ya life to read and drop by.
I really appreciate it. arigato.^^
this is forrr, KARISHMAAAAA;DDDD haha.
;D
*

drkqiren! haha, first of all, it's been fun chatting, hor kiddo?
;D

so I'm supposed to promote two blogs, so here they are.
First up, Derek Kok's blog :

the mystical greek-ish blog, in my opinion, but with alotta insight into politics and whatnot.

Second, Aaron Yee's blog :

haha.. interesting posts by the ever so perasan aaron. XD nontheless, very entertaining.

++

Lately, everything that people do or say seems to inspire me into poems or verses.
So, here's a new verse that revolves around those 3 very important words.
enjoy;D

Those 3 Words

Those 3 words meant the most to me.
Not because it meant we were a couple.
No, not because it meant love,
so lovey dovey.

Those 3 words meant the most to me.
For you finally understood,
finally found out,
finally learned,
the true meaning of those 3 words.

Those 3 words meant the most to me.
Because I had waited for a long time to hear it.
Because I wanted you to truly love me
the way I am.
Because those 3 words meant more
than the relationship of a couple.
Because those 3 words meant
you loved me as your friend.

Those 3 words meant the most to me.
It made my day.
It brought happiness.
It created joy.
It uplifted assurance.

Those 3 words meant the most to me.
Sure, that's definitely the irony.
For I could finally move on.
For I could get out of the deep rut
that is, one-sided love.
For I can accept myself,
and the truth.
For you, have become truly,
a friend.

Those words are etched in my consciousness forever,
Something so sweet to savour and ponder.
Marking the forthcomings of a friend so true,
Those very words,
Were I Love You.

ciao;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name