fun,despair all rolled into one.

launching of ASEAN.

so, i think i've left this blog unattended for quiet some time hehe.
right up till now, life has been great, albeit more dramatic. But hey, what's life without a lil fun and drama?


take for example, how rm50 mysteriously disappeared from my plastic cover sheet.
I thought of starting with the bad for a change. ;D yeah, probably now, I can still smile and emoticon up this post, but yesterday was like... mann, terrible. After spending like what, 3 periods finding for the money (and it's the munny collected from the persatuan photosT.T), I had to come back to my class teacher unfairly saying that my team did not do our job properly for pestaria. I had no emotions at that time, because I felt like killing myself for losing the money (haha, more on this later). Darsha, Gogi, were like so super the pissed off. WE DID OUR JOB LAH.
aiyooo.. so I was holding a knife at that time(baru claimed it back from teng2), and I felt like hacking at something, which I did- My table. XD So me, darsha and mathiny went off to get back our butter from the bilik masakan, and me, my other knife. I brought my un-covered knife along. And I think my classmates were a lil worried. Since I was already so .. ugh.
Darsha and mathiny came back earlier to class, while some teachers asked me to help them out on the way. This friend who was kinda concerned, said, "Why is Jocelyn not back yet? Why did she take a knife along la?? "At this, Gogi shouted back and said I was fine. (Gogi and all were kinda pissed with that friend for kinda batu api-ing earlier). hahaha, when I stepped into the class, they were all like, fuhhh... She's here. I remarked, "Did you people think I was going to kill myself?" HAHA, apparently some thought so.

oh well.. Now for the great moments that made up most of the past weeks.
Mainly, ASEAN and Pestaria.


As you people already know from the numerous statuses on FB, and the albums and albums of pictures, we, sc2 and part of sc3 had a totally enjoyable and memorable time at the ASEAN School Games, as HIRED SUPPORTERS for Team Singapore.


It was the first time for most of us, watching live basketball games and participating in quite a big scale event. And of course, the basketballers were sure something to look at. ;)
and i'm talking about girls too kay! Not just guys.

lol, a particular player, that had all the girls (and i mean regardless of country) looking.

see mah reflection.

bus almost left us. meh.

singgggaapore.

talk about a totally dream story.
yup, thats a basketballer from indon, who was *coughverykindainterestedcough* in diyana.
;D

numbuh eleven.


Though I must say, credit should be given to Hean Mae, who really led and cheered her heart out for singapore. Player No. 7 should have given her a hug. ;D
but i must say everybody was pretty jakunised. lol, you asked them to sign ur shirts. == haha.
and yeah, some people ask me who was my favourite. next picture says it. heh.


even now, what, 3 weeks after ASEAN? the slight mention of something that has to do with it will send the class in a wave of excitement. not everybody exactly, but yeah, most of us.
what to do, next time when im really 61, and i'm sitting in Starbucks chatting with you sc2-ians, we're gonna remember it man.

last day. yes, the day when you guys started shouting like mad at the sight of the sporeans, indons, and benjamin sim. HAH.

=)


peace out yo;ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name