the Spirit amidst the storm

public speaking@stmary's (yer 2 MCs + timekeeper)

so yeah, Pas. Ruth was talking about the Holy Spirit that's there amidst the storm, and that sort of applied to me.

THIS WEEK WAS BUSY

I guess some of you who are my classmates or schoolmates would know I have been walking around the whole school, pas-less, sometimes with permission, haha, completing all the work I had to do which included; meeting teachers, distributing bookmarks, finding volunteers, collecting money, getting people's signatures and the like. I was out and about most of the time that whenever somebody knocks at 4sc2, the teacher teaching us would be like, 'Jocelyn or Nareen this time?'. XD

nie cover + photoshoot.
cover design courtesy of HOYAN CREATIONS.
photos courtesy of moi.



but of course, it amazes me how God has blessed me with the strength to like complete everything, including a completed in one day Nie job, and another 2 days of walking up and down, making sure the Nie gets printed, which I wanna praise God, cause ours was chosen! ;)


not forgetting learning up an indian dance, Karigalan anybody? Which reminds me, PREFECT'S GATHERING'S IN 3/2 WEEKS! argh, my indoor games how... I hate indoor games, games may be my forte, but indoor games...I feel so limited. Anyway, I was also over at Leva's house to do some ABC work, which sadly, I have not seen the end of. I was also the drink-tester for the day, and Leva's mango plus something smoothie was gooooddd. ;D

and, awwshucks. PnC doesn't allow outsiders to come perform during pestaria. Yeap, haha, no duet with Jonathan (and he was already memorizing JM's Live High lyrics XD) and, no collab with buddddyyyyyy. awwwmannnn. Setelah sekian lama, masih tak boleh collab dengan buddy. On the bright side, you can expect a performance from Amelia Tay, Leva and me (and whoever else). Hopefully we can practise in time for pesta. 2 WEEKS LEH.
~if i ain't got youuuuuuu yeaaaaaa~
{which reminds me; the sausage price currently is a pack of 10 for 3.80. (random) Come visit 4sc2's store! ^^}


but before the additional craziness thanks to the month of July and August, (breathe Jocelyn breathe) my piano exam is next week. YES NEXT WEEK. sigh.

before I end this, I'm just going to promote two events.
first:
yes, it's a full scale musical happening at DUMC next friday, saturday and sunday.
however, most of us will be going on friday, so if you are interested and you need transport,
(untuk stmarians) kindly contact jocelyn, or just say Hi to her and tell her you wanna come, in school, before WEDNESDAY, 14THJULY.
{correction: see Jocelyn on Monday, but see SOPHIA for tues and wed}

second:
recommended for all you people involved in your church worship team. This is really good, and I myself am interested cause there's like a lot of workshops addressing things like, Piano in Worship, Songwriting, Song Arrangement and Composing, and lots more. 2 bands are coming down too, and there will be people like Juwita Suwito heading some of the workshops.
so, jikalau interested, sila dapat borang daripada saya, once again, for you stmarians.
for more info: click here .

::::

so i guess that's all from me, I'll be retreating to my piano for some practice on those awful scales. And of course Holes, after that ^^



the one and only, limited edition, ahkor.
;)

p.s.; NO SCHOOL + NO HOMEWORKS for 4 days baby! thankyou ASIAN GAMES. haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name