naughty

YES, I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my chem, bm, addmaths, sejarah and the like punya homework.
But I just felt the urge to blog. Anyway, I was looking at the Budaya Sekolah slides for tomorrow's taklimat budak baru in which I'm talking and what's funny is I'm supposed to be conducting the taklimat in BAHASA MALAYSIA. ohemgee.. haha, my spoken BM is completely...BROKEN.

cue music; I WILL SURVIVE!!!

anyway... Lately, I have been particularly slow and blur and hyper. (Lydia says I'm SLOW ALL THE TIME, which is partly trueXD)
killer combination kan? ^^
and I'm thinking of starting a Blur Group branch in St. Mary. hahahahahhah.
Can I have the CEO's permission?
I already have members and potential SURE NAIK PANGKAT-ers.
1st Member, Leavania, AHLI AKTIF.

hahaha... yeap, and of course, I'll be President.

well, anyway, (and I need to get to that pile of homework),
ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED TALKING TO YOU !
Though I kena scolding for talking for so long and for talking late in the night, but still!
LOL, I make you laugh kan?
And I'm NOT taking back my perasan-ness. =)
and yalayala, I know, I know, very shuai la, looked at/liked by many la.
next time, you call kay? Sudah bayar untuk 27 minit dah =='

life is pretty good with some great revelation through that awesome book, Captivating.

GOD YOU ROCK.

ciao; and looking forward to every recess, moral/lit class, saturday and sunday. Don't know why. Ah, maybe it's because I get to meet my loves. ^^
=))

p.s.; I'm going to post the form1 people's answers from the quiz during their orientasi soon. SO DANG FUNNY!.
SPOILER: Name me the 3 school counsellors.
answer? Pn. Cherunchit (the girl was trying to say pn. charngeet)

XDHAHAHAHHA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name