Happy 2010 !

people it's the new year!!!

=) really hope for an awesome year ahead.
i KNOW 2009 ROCKED SIAL.

a little 2009 recap perhaps;
what ROCKED in 2009 and didn't.
in February, I participated and won in my first ever St. John competition.
in March, there was a life changing camp for me in the CF Camp.


and of course, totally got close with Le, Ho, So, Po, Ka, Queen, and Yu.

=)), seriously, you guys are the bestest girl friends ever, and we've gone through the best and worst of this year together. from Pn. Jamilah to PMR to our band to surprise birthdays to many days at my house. We shared tears and ALOT of laughs. XD stomach also pain ar, kau chuo!
Friends Forever? Hope so=)))
Love you guys to death. <3

2 besties. LOL, sophia, this year I told you alot of stories hor?

in May I went to Leehom's concert (woot^^). There was Church Camp which was good thanks to people I went with, and God's awesome presence.

of course there was beautiful music throughout the entire year. Khalil Fong, AJ Rafael, Joanna Wang, Adam Lambert(Ai), etc. And the was the Korean wave/virus which took girls all over the world by storm {I want nobody, nobody but you!}{gee gee gee} *hint, ph and rachelXD
and THERE WAS H1N1, how could I forget. and the 3S supposed crisis with h1n1.

in August, there was the super awesome 40th Anniversary where we took ALOT ALOT of pictures and probably the first time in so many months that you, Coach P decided to come. haha.. *promise so long tak datang pun* hahaha, jkjk.


by now, the youth of Canaan would have stuck together to overcome the crisis that was endangering our trip to Phi. Thus far, Imma gonna give a shoutout to my crazy, lala, awesome, super geng, bimbotic, BLUR friends,
Rachel & Lydia
{I definitely treasure you girls mann, my hao peng yous.=)}
Ir Vin, Jason, Jonas & Aaron
{ohmygucci gang}
Sarah, Nessa, Mel, Peir Hung.
{my sifus}


love you guys oh so very much <3


in October, I sat for PMR, listened and paid real close attention to Pn. Yang who helped me thru the dark waters of BM.

At the same time, this was another spiritually refreshing time for me as we prayed and waited upon the Lord for SLS. God took us in his wing and saw us through 100 people coming up for the altar call. We prayed overnight at school and really renewed ourselves before the Lord.
God also put in our place a fiery CF leader in Ms. Sim as well as GUNG HO cf commitees;
Flora, Grace, MF, Meii, Junn, Cheryl, SOPH, and of course Ah Chey.

AND OF COURSE, the best thing this year?

BAGUIO, PHIPHI.
I will never, ever forget this trip for the rest of my life. It was really the bestest ever.
What more with the people I went with.
Haha, I just feel like saying a big Thank You to Rachel and Lydia. Don't know why, but you guys do brighten my life like sunshine to rain.;)

and a big thank you to you, my friend, Derek. I've learned lots from you. Haha, like I've said before, you're just like a WISE OLD UNCLE.


and to mommy, daddy and kor and not forgetting, joyce. The bestest family I can have. Really, there's much to learn and be inspired with you people day by day. No matter how irritating you may be sometimes ;)

this year, I met and drew close to one of my awesomest friend ever, Buddy.
helped you through thick and thin, eh?
let's take on 2010 kay, leave behind the past and move forward=)

In all this, the biggest shoutout of the day will go to GOD.
the bestest friend who has stood by me no matter how I have drifted away.
If you people are reading this, I want you guys to know
that without God, seriously, I would be a goner. He has been there for me during my most depressing of times. And he has showed me over and over again how much He loves me. And what he can do with my life if only I let him control it. well; That's all that matters.

=)

SO, bring it on, 2010!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name