4SC2

haihh....I don't know.

the Royals are like all separated.

Me, Hoyan, Po in 4SC2.
Yuga, Queenie, Yuin, Lai Kee, Chin in 4SC4.
Leva and Sophia in 4SC3.
Kavi in 4SC1.

I guess we'll all have to learn to make new friends and do WITHOUT each other's presence daily. It's a little hard cz each person is like the piece that makes the puzzle complete. HAIH. OH WELL.

andand FORM FOUR. SIXTEEN. Can you believe it?
things are gonna be a whole lot different this year.

And I finally have an idea of what I want to do in the future.
it's either, sound engineering, astronomy, design or quantity surveying.
I really don't know where God will lead me.

It's like 2009 was too good a year that you're not sure whether 2010 will be the same.
I just feel as if, everybody's moving on without me, leaving me behind.
It's as if I'll be all on my own. I am after all the type that sees my friends more than my family.
Sometimes I wish God would come back sooner. 
But my job on earth's not done yet.
Until then, I still have to strive on.
No matter what it takes.

God. HELP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name