life's good

Life has been awesomely interesting,
what with super fun people in sc2.


and of course, St. Marians will be St. Marians, always full of drama.
so to you, 4SC2 will not harbour any hard feelings whatsoever. as Hoyan has said, we don't know why you've resorted to lies and even using our classmates's name in a lie.
But.. whatever it is, we're carefree people, so grace and compassion be upon thee. =)


I've finished the-very-awesome Breaking Dawn.
ohmygoshh, it has left me longing for more of the awesome tale. Haha.. I'm just loving how the story goes along so nicely. Stephanie Meyer, YOU'RE ONE SUPER GENIUS. <3


SATURDAY CLASSES;
I happen to be very awesomely high, because, I'm supposed to be sleeping and what happens? My barely-there energy receives more energy from my classmates and therefore is able to overcome the tired forces. makeing me more hyperactive.
AHAHAHAHHAXD. mine my chemi-ness. i was just crapping there.
physics is A TOTAL BORE. thanks to Jo. and so, me, soph and po will be going for tuition with this awesome teacher. WHY?
Anne(soph's sis) said, after a few weeks with JO, she NEEDED tuition. haha..
well, one thing is, Imma not gonna let her kill my love for physics. ^^


I know you people read my blog, and I'm absolutely thankful, but my cbox is so deserted. Therefore, knowing how HARD it is for you guys to click then post a comment, I shall change my blogskin soon.


I'll elaborate more in the next post, on
WHY YOU SHOULD READ THE BOOK, Captivating.
believe it or not, the book made me cry for hours on end,
finally realizing my self-worth.
and how that stupid Satan is SO JEALOUS of the power and influence
of a woman.


Girls,
You ARE powerful,
You ARE absolutely Captivating.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name