inspirations

i intend to change my skin again. to put a picture like this in.


surfing the Net?
Looking for something interesting to read?

CHECK THESE OUT



her drawings are getting super creative and awesome! (and scary at times. look at the blog's main design) LOL.


such a happening life.


and
this site

a photography site. super nice + inspirational.

**

yes people, after this lil' update I'll be packing for LTC. *prefects' camp*
I just came home from Leva's house. I got to pick my indian costume! (and talk tamil with her grandma:D) I think the one I picked is a pavade. And it's bright purple. SOO HAPPY^^ I finally get to wear sth indian. Too bad I don't get to wear a saree though, cause
MY STOMACH'S FAT = UNSIGHTLY TO WEAR A SAREE. hahah.
and I get to wear a POTTU. ^^
another reason to be happy?
I get to bring my camera for LTC .
;)
the perks of being in the photography section of the ed-board.
I find it great joy to capture people's weird, funny,beautiful, action-packed faces in pictures.

so look out for me, I'm gonna be the LTC paparazzi.
(which reminds me of Lady Gaga. JUST LOOK AT WHAT SHE WORE TO THE GRAMMYS. the solar system in my opinion) (not that I don't like it.XD)

okay, I need to get my roti canai pillow and slping bag.
oh, we're sleeping in tents IN the hall.
THANK GOD.

=)
take care people.
ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name