of CNY MEANINGFULNESS


CNY Meaningfulness
;)

Last tuesday was something like a MILESTONE DAY for me ^^.
My cousins, from my dad's side, actually ajak-ed me to go watch a movie with them.
Yes, I was totally happy cause I would finally get the chance to mix with them.
(Even though I can't talk much chinese, and they would be watching some cina movie)

The Best Part?
they wanted to like improve their english, so most of the time, I didn't need to speak chinese! (OH JOY;)) and we're much closer now. I finally understand them and get them to see me for me. (gosh, that sounds cheesy). But yeah, there's this cousin for example, who always stares (yes, STARES; coldly) at me and my family, she looks like she's gonna kill you and she's younger than me. Yes, scary much. And I always felt like she bu suangs us for some reason.
But during this outing, I got to know her for real, she's actually a nice funny girl. She's the one who talked more to me, and not the other way around. AND she was smiling the whole way.
She's actually a PRETTY GIRL man. I never noticed that. So yeah, turns out she's scared to speak english and so she talked to me most of the time in cantonese. (which is of no help to me, I just smiled 60% of the time XD)

The OK-OK Part?
We reached Metro Prima at 2pm and the only available movie ticket was at 5:30PM.
so, we spend some THREE hours haunting and lepakking around MP. XD
I think I've finally gotten ENOUGH time to spend at a bookstore. And we actually went and tried those weight & height machines. haha.. they're quite fun -lah.
AND THE MOVIE?
okok la.. Lame but funny. Yes, even I could understand it. The title was
All's Well That Ends Well 2010.

yeah, that movie gave me the urge to watch more cina movies actually.
PEOPLE! please watch Hot Summer Days. A proper chinese romantic movie.
Teman, anyone?

the ss partner.

"""""

I LOVE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE.
it's an awesome show, watch it.
totally worth your time, worth more than Ai to be honest.
cause there's so much effort needed in dancing.
beautiful art it is ;))

""""

me went to Curve with mom today and bought this :

(such a beautiful cover kan?)
heheheheheh.. yesh, I'm super happy.
It's the DVD + CD.
but I had to choose though, between this and
Khalil Fong's Timeless Concert DVD.
next one next one ^^

tmr I'll be going for CNY visitation,
oh goody, more angpows,
and I get to see somebody's house.

so; Ciao everyone.

p.s. 2 things, just 2 things that..hurt..ouch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name