ush, new skin.

yeah yeah, me and Ho Yan are like,
"THESE DAYS, NOBODY BLOGS, NOBODY CARES TO LEAVE A COMMENT, AND WE WONDER IF PEOPLE READ. "

Oh well, these days, everybody's busy and such.

I myself have not been blogging in awhile.
So here's the brief update on me. ^^

1. The busyness of form 4 life has not sinked in yet. Probably due to me
not joining as many stuff as last year.
2. IMMA GONNA BE WEARING THE SENIOR UNI! =))) yeah, I'm oh-so-very happy cause my skirt fits and I love the blazer. You people are gonna see all the new and improved form 4s next mon. ^^
3. SCHOOL MAG 2009 ROCKS. design wise. hehe, articles need improvement and lots more. Oh well, I'm just gonna sit and 'menghayati' Michelle's work and beautiful photos. ;)

4. I believe I have officially begun a new journey with God. I understand alot more about life, and I'm sooo excited to stop, drop whatever I'm doing, and listen to Him.
I'm slowly beginning to accept the way things are, and of course, try to unleash more of my beauty unto the world. *you're not gonna understand this part until you read the book, Captivating. a super eye-opener!*
Girls, Satan's so afraid of your beauty, in and out. Believe me.

5. Year in year out, I always go back to the place it hurts the most. But, this year, I'm gonna try once more, to forget it, ONCE AND FOR ALL. haha, that rhymes.
p.s. New POEM coming up!

6. JOCELYN CHAY IS GOING FOR TUITON FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HER ENTIRE LIFE.
yeap, you heard that right, and what subject would that be? try guessing, *especially form 4s.*
HAHAHAHAH, yup, it's physics. Who wouldn't want to, taking into consideration our current teacher. LOL

and special 7,
I'm trying to plan my birthday bash, any ideas?
I'm trying to plan a pool party btw. HAHA, RACHEL'S HOUSE. XD

=), kay, mom's gonna scold soon.
CIAO~

take care people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name