of nothing better to do stuffs.

XD
yesterday I went to OU, and mom bought me a dress. THE one that I have been eyeing ever since purplegirl's outing.


haha, me and Leva. look how SUPER TALL leva is. or rather, I'M TOO SHORT. T.T
Leva can be a part-time Girl's Generation member if she needs the extra money.(look at her legs la) XD, that includes Vancy. that super-tall, super-nice body, supermodel material Vancy.

i love PLAID.
*but I think it's a little short. oh well, I think I have a skirt that's shorter.*

""""""""
today's reunion dinner was as usual, a conversation-less one.(between me and the other cousins)
lol, so conversation-less it was, that I could think and ponder my purpose, as a banana in a completely cina family. haha, and I have come to the conclusion;
I AM supposed to be learning chinese.
I AM to talk to them, and help them in their english. (i guess)
and
I AM to make some sorta difference.
lol.

anyways, at the dinner ystd,
there were 2 worms FOUND.in the food.
to protect the restaurant, I shall not mention its name.
but the initials are..TW
ok, so 1 was alive and 1 dead.

yes, DISGUSTING.
the LIVE one was in the steam chicken dish, amongst the vegetables.
the DEAD one, HUH, I was going to take a bite of my lotus rice (yes, you can start vomitting)
then I saw this black thing, (it must have been fried together).
My mother examined it; my dad thought it was the fried mini prawn. (ha mai)
"It's a worm"
"How you know?"
"If its ha mai then it would be hard.This one's soft.. (yes, my mom pressed it and yes, you can start puking.)
UGH.

""""""""
today, after chilling at the relatives house,
I went to Rachel's.
p.s. church was kinda empty. macam just me and lydia! and mel.

anyway, yeah took some shots.

rachel.nessa
i love that shot of rachel, it's finally, a flashshot on the olympus, that's nice.

ohyeah! which reminds me, Prakash took a polaroid of our family=)
cool man, those polaroid cams,^^.

uncle rowlance and most of the Yee people were having a singalong session. XD
yeah, now we know, we've gotta sing more hymns if we intend the olderpeople to enjoy the worship sessions so happily and gungho-ly. :D

ahh..Nessa. we miss you lots!=)
come back soon LOL.
and yeah, you're getting cuter cuter. =DD

PENGACAU.

yeah, so everybody,
HAPPY CINA NEW YEAR!
hope you guys get a decent yearly income^.^
(angpow-lah)

ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name