Sentimental much?

At first, I thought to myself while looking back at old pictures (I know, super sentimental)- all the things you said, I wonder if you remember them. The things I used to say to you, I wonder do you miss them. Pictures we shared, I wonder if you look back at them with care. (Ok, that's too much but yeah you get the idea.)



You once said something like this- after everything, the outcome is just like that? Well, the exact same thought sprung in my mind. I did wonder, after everything, after all that's been done, this is what you choose to do? To me? 
And then I asked myself, are you any better than the people whom you think do not love unconditionally? No. Here I am, complaining about the present circumstances when what I should be doing, is being thankful for the past and choosing to accept your decision wholeheartedly.
Funny how I always know the right things I should do, but never seem to actually do it.Human nature I guess. 
And so I'm reminded of the thing I know so well in my head. To love without expecting anything in return. 
Now as I think about it, how great and incomparable is the love of God. To love without expecting anything in return, that's what Jesus did. 

.
There is no greater love, no greater loveThan the one You have for me, LordThere is no greater love, no greater loveThan the one You have for me

Your mercy, so tenderErasing my transgressionsThere is none greaterThere is none greater
No Greater Love // Fred Hammond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name