Revelations *BOOM*

Today was a really interesting day filled with so many revelations from God. Like seriously, He showed me so many things and sent time and again, the right people.

I thought I'd like to jot this down because its definitely a major improvement from the befuddled me two posts ago. :)

1. Worship is about letting God be God. (from a worship leader's perspective) You can't really overthink and analyse so-called worship leading styles. It just doesn't work. Today I saw the difference intense prayer made in the worship service. It's all about committing it to God and being alert to the Spirit's move.

2. Reaching out, looking out for others. I definitely need to work more on that. One thing I've learned today: What is life if all you bother about is yourself?

3. I saw today the faults in my assessment of you. Not only that, in this whole issue, I don't think I truly cared for you, I cared about how you were and how you would treat me in relation to that. Self-centeredness at the root of it all. tsk tsk jo.

I looked past the fact that you could be facing worser problems than me. I was looking inward all the time, that I forgot to look at you and really be there for you. Now that I've come to this realization, I really want to see YOUR spiritual life grow. Kinda worries me.

Thank You Father for today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name