Tough to swallow

Where else to vent but here? Really don't mean to be a downer all the time here, but I guess this is where I can be honest. :)

-Start-

Well maybe I've never really been avoided by people in the past 19 years of my life, but this is so difficult. To be avoided by someone you care so much for. pretty crazy. At least for me.

I have to get used to the fact that you're not going to reply every message I send, unlike the days when you not only reply, but add some totally cheeky line after.

I have to get used to the fact that you probably no longer care or will take interest in what becomes of me.

I have to get used to the fact that no matter how much you say I'm still that best-est friend to you, its really not the same anymore.

Change, this is the first time you're so hard to swallow. The queen of adaptation is in fact facing a problem.

Well, if you knew my whole story you would probably say I'm overreacting. Heck, maybe I am.
But then again, as I said, I just need a place to rant for the brief moment, to slap myself back to my senses as I pen down my thoughts.

haha, and just as I said it, there, I think I'm done.

-End-

Truth is, I just don't want to accept the truth. Fullstop.

Anyways I'd like to end this post with some timely words from a friend.

if things are meant to be better, it'll be
but don't torture yourself because you guys can't talk much
if he values the friendship as much as you
he'll come back to you
..
emotions are a pain in the ass
haha stops you from executing a logical plan


True that, I always knew, always... knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name