joy^.^

  muahahahahaha.

  EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER.

  now that's done with. 
  I just wanna thank God for helping me through the super long-3 week-torturing-war of an exam.
  and I wanna wish the form 4-ers and especially the
SPM-ers
a word of

GAMBABS
better known as GAMBATEH

for  the upcoming SPM andd last exams fer f4s next friday..

watching the form fives leave is just saddening..never gonna c them ever again. well not really la.
but I'll still miss them.
Senpai and Allison and eeeeehwa and anne-nyakk and siewmay and meliiiiissa
and thenthen and choochoo and shueshue and irina and shereen and penny and vinod and mullai
and dog.

and pretty much everyone elselah.
haiz..

to you people, reach for the stars yeah.


**
*lovebug video's goooood.
*and I'm excited for me class party
our theme this year is *drumroll* 
SO WHAT
yes u heard that right
we got the so called inspiration from Pink's So What
so yeah..hope its a great party
;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name