studystudystudy


studying is fun! yaaa..
yeah, I cannot believe myself..
I tolak'ked two days of invitation to go out {shopping} from my mother
unbelievable for me..
yes I was gonna stop studying and just go and sleep today, but I tahan n tahan until I finished 
Form 2 Geography. Yes, the whole Form 2 geography thing. maths too.
{torture} but i guess it'll be worth it.
haiz..achievement lar.. but sejarah..I'm just done with the form 1 syllabus not  the form 2 one. shucks.
after 3 serious days..
wewhoooo^^
i'll be going somewhere tomorrow, (not decided yet) with my mother.  C=
probably Borders or Canaanland. yay..books^^
Looking forward to shopping and badminton with the Youththis sat.
oh ya, announcement : SALE AT ISETAN, LOT 10.

hahah..
;
;
;
Today my dad came back from his 1nite trip to Cameron with his friends.
hahaXD, when he described what he did up there,
I laughed^^
it went something like this:
in the morning we ate bak kut teh, then on the way we 
stopped at Tapah and 'yum' coffee and chat.
then we went to for lunch at this restaurant
that was filled with ppl
9 tables hvent got their food so we waited
but the steam chicken and "something" fish was good.
by that time it was 4.
Later, we went out to buy some stuff and then we cooked a steamboat.
and this was just the 1st day, the 2nd day was filled wif food too.
haha, the whole trip was like a food expedition.
but he brought back food too la
strawberries and strawberry jam 
and more.^.^


so red rite^^


behold the ichigo


oishii!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name