HSM3

yeah, so I just came back from watching HSM 3 at 1U.
before you shut your mind off and go to some other blog {haha}
why don't you read this little review of mine.

I guess most people would think they are too matured for it
{not to say I'm childish}
all I can say is that it was a great finale to the 1st -good- movie and 
the 2nd -not so good- installment.
well, I guess like what senpai said,
"when you are young, enjoy your youthfulness or you may regret it"
to watch this muvee you just have to
'dun think so much' and just enjoy it.
it will not help if you analyse the plot. 
yeah..
the songs and the plot may not go SO well together
and at times it may just
be a Zac and Vanessa show, but hey
the dance routines and music are really good.
I really 'tabik' Ashley though as she is a good actress.
she's what a villain should be-lah.
i love the songs. alot.
haha..especially Sharpay's and Ryan's
I Want It All.
the props were great
and the characters' wardrobe was great.
{check out Taylor's prom dress and Sharpay's HANDBAG (unique^^) and entire ensemble
when she told Troy about Gabriella getting the scholarship}
so yeah..the music, dance and fashion is really good.

great FINALE.

rock on wildcats!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name