A little modified something

I just remembered that time at that meeting
Snuck up behind me and laughed and made up a joke
And gave a faint grin
You looked behind you and smiled back at me 
crashed into a group full of teenagers
they asked if you're fine

I just can't remember what went wrong last September
Though I'm sure you'd remind me, if you had to

Our friendship just comfortable yet
Still new, unworn

She chats with this dude you're still getting used to
Her friends all approve say "it's gonna be good for you"
You stole a side look
You say that she's all that you love and live on
And prefer that she'd be with you forever
Your words were so different
You showed your love and
Made it so obvious

But you could distinguish mood from feelings
Our friendship just comfortable yet unfamiliar

She's perfect
So flawless
So they say
Hey and say, heyyyyy

I think before I decide to talk to you
So hard to yet words seem to flow anew
I loved you
Years months and
Weeks days and
For hours
Our friendship was comfortable yet so different

She's perfect
So flawless
Yes, how bout' me
Just make one choice

No,no,no,no decide and come back.
Decide, come back.
Back.

That you were my first love
Is just minor love
A technicality
You were ahead of me

That you were my first love
Is just young, young, silly love
A technicality
You will always be ahead of me
Oh, tell me
Why are you faraway
Why are you so distant


something I adapted from
John Mayer's  Comfortable
not necessarily  from real life events.
^^ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name