AH.



AH.
back from Blood Donation at Carrefour.

TO ALL U PEOPLE THAT I PROMOTE TO U AND U DIDN'T CALL UR PARENTS TO GO
you.are.gonna.kena.from.me

kayla, give you all chance.
NEXT BLOOD DONATION,
CALL YOUR PARENTS TO COME OK?
ok.^^

anyway, today was particularly tiring.
because haha..
kay I'm gonna admit this.

The reason why sometimes I REALLY REALLY HATE going for st.John blood donations is cause..
it's not bout I'm lazy to help out,
rather, it's because I AM A BANANA.. there. I said it.

I CAN'T HELP OUT IN MOST THINGS.
because all the people who come to donate blood speak in CHINESE.
felt like so "WHAT DUH" yesterday, sunday.

i just hate it, that I can't explain much to those uncles and aunties.
I WANT TO. just that I can't.
u expect me to know what is Jaundice in chinese. LOL.

anyway..haih...hopefully i pick the language up in the near future.

**

I think the best thing to do whenever I feel stressed or I just wanna relax
is to go get a HAIR WASH AT A SALOON.
super relaxing man.

haha..and that was exactly what I did yesterday after coming back from the blood donation.

AHHH....

I WISH IN THE FUTURE I WOULD HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL MASSAGER TOO.
=)



I cut my hair as well yesterday. 
well, i dunno the true nature yet because I'm nt washing it for two days.
WHAT! THAT'S THE REASON WHY PEOPLE GO FOR A HAIR WASH LAH.



mwahaha..finally my nail painting is a success.
normally when I paint my nails it always dun really jadi wan.

**
PSALM55.23
cast your cares on the Lord
and He will sustain you.
He will never let the righteous fall.

PSALM56.3-4
when I am AFRAID,
I WILL TRUST IN YOU.

in God, whose Word I praise,
in God I trust, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID.
What can mortal man do to me?


ciao,
mademoiselleJohsey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name