tiring days.

hey ppl, 
yeah, lately I have not been updating very often.
this week has been a hectic week, thanks to the many folios and stuff.

haha..i think I can be called infection girl.
^^. i kena eye infection twice,
and now, TA-DAH! I have an infection on my thigh.
here's a lesson for all of you.
NEVER scratch a mosquito bite.
because the place where you have scratched may be infected with germs when it comes in contact with other surfaces. hahaha..science now.
yeah, so don't scratch.

and keep Mei Yen in prayer
cause she has an eye infection.{ which is quite serious }

speaking of prayer,
REALLY REALLY PRAISE GOD
cause my results either maintain or improve.
and I think everything is ok, EXCEPT BM.
no one in form3 got higher than 80 I think.
most ppl scored B. and i think i'm in the running.

and yeah, yesterday I was moaning and groaning cause I had to go for these ST. JOHN CHARITY DINNER, which I'm going for today.
I just don't understand why they need so much money.
They hold one almost every month and we all have to go.
and it always falls on a saturday.
which always takes up my saturday.
I WANT TO GO TO CHURCH {youth exactly} every saturday!
I think for this month I have not gone for youth for 2 weeks plus.
miss everyone ^^

but see, its..
IRRITATING.
Uniformed units should stay as school activities. 
and NOT extend beyond school days.
{not to mention sometimes it takes up sundays}

ohwell..

JOGATHON.

fuh~
PRAISE GOD
there were NO MAJOR CASES TODAY.

haha..me, Hoyan, Yuga, Yuin Yee and Leva are so unlucky mann..
tak kena lucky draw. 
=)

oh ya, we collected
99, 100 sth in total.

yeah, its like aiya! 800 plus oni den 100,000.
but I think most of us are gonna collect to make it up next monday.

ohya, CONGRATS 3A.
they collected 5100 mannnn!
and they raised the last RM100 in ONE DAY.
each and everyone of them gave all they had that day.
*TABIK*

*
hehe..I've got the twilight movie in me com.
thanks chinne and HO.

ohya, some random pics from church camp.=)

this is a sort of game.
everybody stands close in a circle, at the count of 3, everyone slowly sits on the person behind punya lap. The circle WILL NOT FALL APART.
and u cn sit comfortably.
try it^^


look ma! no hands!


CANAAN!!


look at my daddy's expression.
hehe..


gals of youth. + JOYCE

okie...dats all.
ciao,
cherìeJosie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name