what i did.


haha...after so long only I did KK duty. I think it must have been ages.
and I forgot mostly how to do it. LOL.
thank God, ahbeh was there.
haha..KK duty wasn't as usual, boring, thanks to ahbeh. 

I went to take the taekwondo attendance.
the Sir with the thick moustache was especially funny and helpful.
imagine ; I'm standing facing north, He's facing west. Then the Sir held my shoulder and slowly turn me to face the same way as him. Than he called out like somebody calling for a waiter,
"JO ANNNNEEE"
haha...after andrianna gave me the attendance,
I said thanks to the Sir and turned to leave.
then this EVER POLITE AHBEH turned and bow to the Sir before we left.
and I accidentally, LOUDLY asked ahbeh,
"SAI MM SAI BOW?"
haha..then the Sir must have heard, then he said jokingly,
"SHE POLITE MAH. THIS CALL RESPECT."
I literally died of paisehness there.LOL

andand..we stopped by to look at the cheerleaders.
AND SELLORS AND GENESIS IS ALL SET TO GO.
GO FIGHT WIN! YEAH!
haha..gambabs yeah cheerleaders ^.^

**

so well, i am facing a superdilemma.
there is this St. John charity dinner this saturday.
I didn't think PeiLing would need to put my name in straight away to some list,
so I just simply agree earlier on, completely forgetting bout it.
then now, I have a dinner to attend. and haih...
I CAN'T FIND A REPLACEMENT.
SO HOW??
die die die die.

this is why sometimes I dislike the fact St. John EXTENDS BEYOND HELPING OUT IN SCHOOL. 

mann.

**

So last holidays the only other happening thing was I went for a EAT ALL THE WAY TRIP to Penang.
(betul - betul eat everytime, all the way, around the island)
haha...not free to upload the pics now, so laterlah.
but, right after coming back to KL from Penang,
I straight away went to Muzium Negara.
reason : folio lah.
thanks MOMDAD.^^
I reached in time, 15 minutes to closing.

and BELIEVE ME. 
there was no one jaga-ing the counter, no guard nth.
so anyone could just go in {and steal sth}
LOL.
of course that was killer cause I came TO GET THE TICKET.
AND NO ONE IS THERE TO SELL IT TO ME.
so my dad asked this chinese uncle whether he can give me his ticket.
so the uncle gave. but it was only ONE. still needed to get one for Yappoh and Hoyan.
then my mom called {she was waiting at the ticketing counter in case somebody decided to come back.} and someone did. a lady officer.
we say, 
"Boleh bagi kita ticket ar? It's for a school project? Saya bayar kamu, BOLEH?"
"Sure, sure. Banyak org datang untuk ambil bagi projek. Tak pa tak pa, tak perlu bayar, saya bagi kamu FREE."
"Wah, ok, thanks alot. Terima kasih ar!"

heheXD

OHYA, MY DAD DID GIVE BACK THE TICKET TO THE CHINESE UNCLE.
XD


ciao.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name