ahh..nervaciousness

okay, no such word exists in the dictionary but NERVACIOUSNESS can only describe how nervous I was today.
well, had to endure violin trial exam.

ALAMAK. itellu. 
nervous until
made mistakes in the pieces.
made kinda lotsa mistakes in scales.
{it was in my hands, then it slipped. I'm talking bout the scales.}
timing abit out in sight-reading.
aural. actually ok. than the teacher like dunno how to examine. and then it was kinda confusing.
and then. aiyah. ohwell.

I GOTTA NOT BE NERVOUS FOR THE REAL EXAM.
haih. God grant me peace.

ok, so yesterday me mommy allowed my to go out to release tension.
so a quarter of the Royal Family hit Curve and Cineleisure yesterday.
Kavi, Leva, Po and Ho were present.
hahahaXD.. HOpO.=D
anyway, we watched two muvees,
17 Again & Hannah Montana

both were nice. 


haha, is it just me or Zac Efron sudah bertambah lengzai.
and before all you zac-haters come disagreeing,
you guys should just check out the movie.
thank goodness, he gets to break away from the HSm mould and do something more mature.
definitely better acting.


Hannah Montana.
DID I MENTION THE SONGS ROCK?
yes people you need to check out the soundtrack.
haha, very nice songs,
like Butterfly Fly Away- Miley and Billy Ray
Crazier- Taylor Swift
God Bless The Broken Road- Rascal Flatts
and of course, the super nice
The Climb.
=)
yeah, so the movie was really nice. Loved the setting.
haha..ada nilai murni. LOL. and overall, real sweet. haha.

ye-ah-hh..

haha..more on church camp real soon kay.

ciao,
mademoiselleJohsey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name