post151

LOL..celebrate!

anyway,
I'm so uuurgh-ed out due to my violin trial results.
I ONLY PASSED.
the passing mark is 100.
I GOT 101.

so..urrgh...haih...jocelyn, jocelyn, need to work harder, 
don't be a LAZY PIGGY.

I!-NEED!-TO!-WORK!-HARDER!
anyone who sees me,
please remind me to work harder and practice harder for violin.
thank you very much.


Btw, -NEW VIDEO!-
this is my friend, Lincoln.
since I know you all love Love Story,
check this out.



btw ps,
i am currently bogged down by THE BIG MIGHTY sejarah folio and its sidekick,
the sivik folio.
and also, I need to finish the church tag.
and ya, needa practice practice practice violin.
remember, when you see me remind me.
i wish i had the zealousness to practice as weng yian.

ciao. need to finish that tag.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name