DEPRESSED

yes, this is depressing.

I got all As except for ......
......
.......................................

BM.
BM..
BM!

depressing much?
even for moral, I managed to get an A. At first it was a B at 72 marks. then some how teacher mark wrongly so in the end naik to 76. AT LEAST A RITE.
guess how much are my BM marks.
72.
yep. 72.
thanks to our less-than-good tatabahasa.
this sucks. oh well....
good thing Royal Family has a study cum band practice activity at Hoyan's house.
YAY.

looks like MORE PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK.
*cough**drips snot*
to all unwell people,
GOD BLESS YOU
&
GET WELL SOON.

not to mention, SUPPOSED POSITIVE H1N1 CASE in my class.
-identity protected-

PRAISE GOD he healed me from headaching fever.


something to ponder..
why are this year's probies so eager to complete their tasks?
btw, i think I love my year's probie song the best ^.^

Hey prefect you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey prefect Hey Hey Hey prefect
I will follow youuuu........

what have I been doing today?
FBing
RestaurantCitying
and
Youtubeing.

i think once you start watching videos, you can't stop.
I watch "5 mins school makeup" videos {very helpful}, to Joe Hisaishi videos {THE MAN ROCKS. he's a japanese composer, conductor and musician who has composed and performed many musical pieces including most of Hayao Miyazaki's movie soundtracks.} and Wonder Girls videos. 

I LOVE JYP.
AND the WONDER GIRLS.

i find them {wonder girls} very cool for some reason.
and as for JYP, his voice memang that "sexy" kind la.

the nobody video is just so CLASS and VINTAGE.
sorry Vancy, but I'm not a big fan of Girls Generation.
yah, everybody is into the whole korean artist thing now. {especially Hadaina}
so me being new, am just checking the scene out.


not to mention,
*fangirl shrieks*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
FANG DA TONG
AKA
KHALIL FONG'S
NEW ALBUM
IS 
OUT!

currently loving the first single,
Red Bean.


who cares whether he looks geeky,
his music is awesomely unique.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANOTHER CHINESE ARTIST DO JAZZ/r&b SO WELL.
his voice is just.....awesomely laidback.
and with every word he sings, you can feel that he means it. 
cue Queenie{fellow fangirl} : ai wo ba~

lastly, feel the emotion in this musical piece.
ciao~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name