dear grandma,

credits; my brother.

well, dear grandma means I have a story to tell... 

I guarantee you will utter a not-so-nice word after you listen to this story of mine.
why? because Jocelyn USUALLY doesn't get irritated easily and THIS irritates me.

once upon a time,
ok, this story revolves around my mom at her office.

My mommie has an irritating boss and another super irritating lady boss.
the Lady Boss has a spoiled/rich/feellikewanttoslapher daughter. who's just a year younger than me. well, this Lady boss isn't exactly my mom's direct boss, but she's still one of those heads which makes her superior to my mom.

THIS LADY BOSS loves to dump unnecessary work on my mom who has alot of other things to do. IMAGINE THIS.
you have lotsa work to do, but this lady boss, who isn't ur direct boss is asking you to PRINT, USING BANK PRINTER, her DAUGHTER'S SJ PROJECT.

you may ask, what's the problem with that?
I'll give you reasons why IT IS SUCH A PROBLEM.

1. interrupting my mom's work
2. using the BANK'S MONEY, INK AND PRINTER.
3. you are not supposed to use the bank's stuff for personal purposes.
4. people are gonna misunderstand and think, MY MOM is printing HER OWN PERSONAL STUFF. FOR ME.
5. that lady boss' daughter is using SOME STUPID UNREADABLE BY THE BANK COMPUTER SOFTWARE which obviously takes up alot of my mom's time to configure, and print out a nice copy.
6. that ladyboss is so dang rich. and her daughter has a DRIVER, so CUT THE SPOILEDness and LAZY ATTITUDE and go find a shop to print it. {you are wasting people's time, aka my mom's}
7. THAT DAUGHTER OF HER'S HAS THE DANG NERVE to call up and say, why so long not yet done.
8. THAT DAUGHTER OF HER'S thinks her mom is some bigshot who has many slaves,
who can use bank property at will and can print multiple copies of her PROJECT.
9. THAT SJ PROJECT OF HER DAUGHTER'S is a "kumpulan" effort. so why not ask all your other rich friends to share money and bring it to a shop to print?

10. DUE TO HER DAUGHTER STUPIDLY USING A picture to act as the background for her project, the words can't be seen and the printer can't print it out correctly.
SO THIS STUPID BOSS asks my mom to change the background. and HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE BACKGROUND if your daughter uses some unreadable software?
not only that, when my mom finally changes the background and prints it out,
THE LADYBOSS' STUPID SPOILED DAUGHTER can call up and complain as to why the background is changed. 

the fact is; 
you as a form 2 or 1 girl should be independent enough. go print out your own project.
find means by yourself. IT'S YOUR PROJECT, NO?
do me a favour, don't be such a brat.

you know, I could really have sympathised with my mom as to the stupid conditions she has to face daily.

conclusion? stupid, spoiled, rich, know next to nothing girls disgust me.

so,my dear friends, I thank God that NONE of us are as spoiled as that.
praise God.
ps. have you said that not-so-nice word yet? XD 
leave your comment on this story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name