josie does the dumbest things.

josie does the dumbest things.

ah...that is an understatement.
josie does only the dumbest things. 
=)

and what am I doing here again?
well.........there's only one more day and that is KH.
I do admit I didn't study properly this time. I did but didn't revise properly like the day before each exam. I dunno why, but just had the lazybun sickness. {cutenamekan}

I wanted to seriously get up and study.
Legs wouldn't move.
I wanted to get facts into my head.
Mind wouldn't budge.
SERIOUSLY. THIS IS A PROBLEM.
i just feel like sitting around and doing nothing.
I don't even have the urge to go internet.
dunno why.
GOD HELP ME.

on the bright side..
God was extra gracious..He seriously helped me lots during the exams. THANK GOD.
I'M PROUD OF MY SEJARAH. haha..sejarah i seriously studied for.

ohwell,
CUE : HOYAN IS OFFICIALLY DOUGHNUT CRAZAY.
i GIVE HER CREDIT. who wouldn't be if you sit in front of 364 doughnuts every single exam day. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name