this week

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A CRAZY WEEK.

in a good way. =)

what have I been up to in this 1 week of hols?
NOT studying I can assure you. {and that's gonna pay, if there is a 2nd trial, which s'gor schools hv}

mostly, I have been facebooking, internetting and doing stuff for my church's
40TH ANNIVERSARY dinner. which is tomorrow. =) haha, i'm wearing a dress.

ah, yes, to EVERYONE. I am sure you were annoyed by the brat in my previous post. XP..

so, I shall update more on this week later. cause malas to upload pics at the moment.
here's some little tidbits of of info.

-did some shopping.
-got fat
-slept at 6am
-went for a sleepover
-in which I played until tired XD
-more shopping
-watched up
-chit chatted till 2 in the morning
-gave lotsa advice
-LISTENED TO SONGS SONGS SONGS mann.
ps. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG.

this is 'She Was Mine' by AJ Rafael ft. Jesse Barrera
this is a cover by AJ's friends.
this song is AJ Rafael's
comments^^



**
please don't torture your love no longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name