last hello before meeting the war



ohyes...last hello before meeting the war of trial.
like Hoyan, we just come to relieve our brain from studies.

okla, i admit, plain lazy. but I tell you!
my mission of using the computer is to get a picture for CF, dats all. okie?
=)

and so, I REALLY HAVE THE URGE TO GO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ALL DAY.
but time does not permit.
ohwell, *tahansirrstibleurgetoonline*
anyway, just some little bits of information.



1. I GOT MERIT FOR MY VIOLIN EXAM.^^ *HAPPIES* praiseGod.=)
2. I'm gonna come out with a video. soon. *hint:a song cover*
3. I have reached the HIGHEST LEVEL OF PPSS. {ALERT : DANGER } aka pre pmr stress syndrome.
4. I FINALLY GOT MY SCHOLASTIC BOOKS. *glees* ^W^ 
ask Hoyan and Leva, I EMO {though unsuccessfully, I'm just a too much of a happy person to emo} for not getting my books.
while others already did. thanks to my mistake of writing my mom's credit card expiry date wrongly.
5. I wanna watch more Hayate the Combat Butler. and La Corda.
6. My bro has the new 3GiPhone. *runs to corner and emoes.*

moviereviewfirst.
HARRY POTTER.
Me loved the show. NICE. and I can't wait for the next instalment.
ohyes, I prefer Rupert to Daniel. Ron cuter. hahaha.
and Emma Watson, so lenglui edi man. go watch her Burberry advotorials. =)

SPOILER : Dumbledore dies. Ron finds a new girl, but soon breaks up with her. Hermoine likes Ron. =)


7. i did 3 stupid things in school.
a) Me and Nareen were doing this spontaneous presentation on the SUN, STARS, AND GALAXY. for science. Mr. Chew was recording us.
We used the laptop to help with the presentation. I started to try to use A SO-CALLED MOUSE TO NAVIGATE. which was actually the battery charger of the laptop. 
YES, I THOUGHT THE BATTERY CHARGER WAS A MOUSE.
AND I MOVED IT LIKE IT WAS A REAL MOUSE. haha....

b) After the presentation, I tripped over the wire of Mr. Chew's video recorder which was charging. Needless to say, the video recorder dropped from the table. ==.

c) After KH, I was packing up my stuff. {We were in the bengkel} 
My calculator was on my lap. I was sort of finding for my calculator to put the cover back on. Instead, I tried to take Leva's calculator from her hand. (subconciously XD) to fix to my own cover. {JOCELYN DOES THE DARNDEST THINGS} again, due to PrePMRStressSyndrome.

8. My new favourite word is TONG.

9. DIE, IT'S TRIAL.

10. do tag, this blog's getting deader. PLS AND TQ. ^^

ciao,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name