counting down the days

COUNTDOWN : 20 days ??

ohwell, we are all starting to tension siau...
anyway, if you don't see us {kavi, hoyan} updating our blogs, you'll definitely see us on FB.
and, I'M SUPER HAPPY.
AS NOW I HAVE GONE UP TO NUMBER TWO.
praise God.
and no offence kavi.
anyway, it's just few marks away.
still, stupid moral.

lasthols.

mon.

we were supposed to be studying, ended up 
giving our comments about the miss universe contestants like projudges.
and  our band practice didn't exactly go as planned. oh well.
but I had fun wf Ho, Queen and Po. and Ho Yan's bro.. he's an awesome singer!
his voice is dang cun, when he sings new divide.

thu and fri.
SHOPPING!

aisyeh, on thursday, me and ma parents spent the whole day in Mid Valley. and I bought..1 pair of jeans.  


haha.. mostly my mom was shopping. my father was in MV, went of to bangsar, and came back to MV. did I mention, Din Tai Fung RAWKS?
it's a taiwanese restaurant at Gardens. <3
ohya, we were in MV from 11am - 7pm

on friday,
me and mommy went to the Curve and it was here that I really shopped lah..
so many nice sales and discounts.
so me and mom shopped like crazy again.

trying out dresses in Nichii.




haha..in the end I bought the 1st one. the sailor inspired one.

next,


<3


i love adidas.

haha, finally, I've been looking for a jacket and I finally found one.



momoe.^^

.SS.



fri.

we had a sleepover at church.
^.^

haha...I slept at 6 in the morning,
but still it doesn't beat my current record of 8.30am
at the sleepover last last year.

guess what?
at 5am, ESTHER WAS STILL AWAKE.
on fb doing quizzes.
haha, how can she tahan? at least we have blindman in the dark and galah panjang to wake us,
but esther?
hahahahaXD

************

so yeah, I'm sure most of my church buds wud noe the CURRENT CRISIS at the moment.
yes, sometimes I really hate what adults do. {don't get me wrong, it's not my mom+dad}
and I really hate their hidden motives.
and I really hate how people act like everything's alright when they've done something we hate.
and I really hate how sometimes, we plan something out so nicely,
and everything has to go all messed up. 
lastly, I wonder how God works.
I wish sometimes I would know what's the bigger picture.
there's always one.

right now, my prayer is that
God,
take control,
please settle this.
Make people change for the better,
teach them their mistakes,
and most importantly,
I WANT TO GO TO BAGUIO.

amen.

praise God for our moms and dads.



ciao,
josieswift.
{everybody in the gang has a famous last name now}
behold, yuganiya jolie-pitt degeneres derossi. XD

btw, I love talking to Derek. super siau! XDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name