I HAVE AN EVENTFUL LIFE

yup, the title does explain.

anyway, updates on this two weeks first;

so we had injections which I oh-so-love-so-much.=)
1st day wasn't pain, when I wake up the next day only, omgudness...pain like there's ONE BIG HARD PAIN THINGY at the injection place. I still love injections^^ I think i'm going for Rubella, even though they no longer give that jab.

2ndly, I am so depressed.
I GOT NUMBER 3 IN CLASS.
yah, I know it's number3 and it's still ok but I'm still depressed.
i FELL ONE POSITION DOWN.
no offence, kavi.
kavi gt number 2.
haih.....dang la, dong moral.

burp* just finished my Ramly burger.
nice la weih, Ramly burgers.XD

anyway, PMR'S IN 28 DAYS.
we gotta rock it ppl!

ciao people, 
I would love to update more on my hols.
but mom and time does not permit.
anyway, check out my FB pics yah.

hope to update real soon.

CIAOZ.


buddy, always be happy.
don't get your heart broken again.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Love

inspiring-ness towards the end.

i sing praises to your name